An account with Airtel Payments Bank comes with a host of features and benefits. You can make cash deposits into your account through over 5 lakh banking points in India and even send money to your friends and family with utmost ease through it. What’s more, you can also recharge your prepaid mobile phone through it and get cashbacks for doing so. You can recharge your prepaid devices, such as your mobile, data card or DTH, through the Airtel Payments Bank with either the help of your web browser or the Airtel Thanks mobile app. Read on to know more about how to do your prepaid recharge with Airtel Payments Bank through the two routes.
For the sake of illustration, we will take a look at how you can recharge your prepaid mobile through the two methods.
Recharge Your Prepaid Mobile with Airtel Payments Bank Through The Internet
The process of recharging your prepaid mobile through the Airtel Payments Bank website is as follows:
- First, help yourself to the official website of Airtel Payments Bank (https://www.airtel.in/bank/) and then log in with your Airtel Payments Bank credentials.
- You will then find a SIM card icon on the top of the landing page that has the word ‘Prepaid’ written underneath it. Click on it to proceed.
- Post that, enter details such as your mobile number, your operator, your circle and then the amount you want to recharge your number with. Alternatively, you can click on the ‘Browse Plans’ button that you will see in the amount section and select the plan that will suit you best.
- After that, click on proceed to make the payment. You will get the option to pay the amount either via Netbanking, your Airtel Payments Bank balance or a credit/debit card. Select one option to proceed.
Each of these payment methods have their own verification process. Verify your transaction through the same and then wait for the payment to go through. Once the payment is successful, you would have successfully recharged your prepaid mobile through the Airtel Payments Bank website.
The procedure to make prepaid payments for your data card and DTH is similar to the one mentioned above. In the case of a data card, you will have to enter your account number, select your internet service provider and then your circle. Similarly, for DTH recharges, you will have to enter your account number, your DTH service provider number and your circle to proceed.
Recharge Your Prepaid Mobile With Airtel Payments Bank Through The Mobile App
To recharge your prepaid mobile with Airtel Payments Bank app via the Airtel Thanks app, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log into the Airtel Thanks app with your credentials and proceed.
- Next, click on ‘Recharge’ and then select the ‘Mobile Recharge’ option.
- Post, you must feed in the number that you want to recharge, select your mobile operator and then enter the recharge amount. Or, you can click on ‘All Packs’ and then go with the prepaid plan that will suit you best.
- After that, you will be taken to the payment page. You will get to pay through either Netbanking, the balance in your Airtel Payment Bank account or a credit/debit card. Select one option to proceed.
- To complete the recharge process, enter the one time password (OTP) that you will receive on your mobile number on the page that will follow as a part of the verification process. Then, simply wait for the payment to go through.
Note that the process of making prepaid payments for your data card and DTH is similar to the above-mentioned procedure. In the case of a data card, you will have to select your internet service provider, enter your account number and then select your circle. For DTH prepaid payments, you will have to enter your account number, your DTH service provider number and then select your circle to proceed.